The JEOL JNM-ECZ 600R spectrometer is equipped with a 14.09 Tesla magnet, corresponding to the resonance frequency of 1H of 600 MHz. For the specific needs of the metabolomic analysis, a 30-position autosampler which can be cooled down to -20°C and a cryoprobe was included in the supply contract.
- Three channels console.
- Frequency range: 5 to 645 MHz.
- Fully automatic autotune and matching control of all nuclei in the probe range.
- Field gradient amplifier, Z axis: 30 A.
- Variable temperature control, temperature range: from -170 to 250°C.
- Matrix shim system, shim controller, shim driver and shim coil.
- Amplifier (RF power monitor, preamplifier).
- Low noise and high sensitivity of preamplifiers for high and low frequencies. Automatic relay switching for 2H gradient shimming.
- Automatic and manual shimming.
SUPERCONDUCTOR MAGNET 600 MHz
- 14.09 Tesla magnetic field.
- Cryogenic liquid level meter (helium and nitrogen).
- Low cryogenic consumption: He refill ≥ 200 days, N2 refill ≥ 15 days.
- Magnet shielding from the center of the magnet: 5 Gauss radial: ≤0.7 m, 5 Gauss axial: ≤1.4 m.
- High efficiency anti-vibration system specific for the magnet.
- High efficiency external noise suppression system (≥99%).
600 MHz 5 mm FG/RO DIGITAL AUTOTUNE PROBE
- Observable and irradiable nuclei: 1H, 19F, from 31P to 15N.
- Lock system on the 2H signal, easily obtainable without interacting with the instrument hardware (no rewiring).
- Guaranteed mono and two-dimensional heteronuclear experiments: HMQC, HSQC, HMBC, DOSY, NOESY, HOESY, COSY, ROESY also in the gradient versions.
- Heteronuclei selection by software.
- Temperature range: from -100 to + 150°C.
DATA MANAGEMENT SYSTEM
- ECZ 5 program for the spectrometer management.
- Delta software for the acquisition and processing of data in 1, 2 and 3 dimensions.
- Unlimited number of licenses for off-line analysis and graphs.